With Cupid's favorite day tomorrow, here's a creative and festive way to infuse tea with a decadent and rich cookie. When you share these TEA-Lichous cookies with your friends, family or significant other, it will be like giving them a little piece of your heart to enjoy! So instead of shooting arrows, let's shoot to Revolutionize our food together!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 Raspberry Black Tea Bags
- 1/2 cup of hot water
- 1 (7 ounce) box of Jiffy Raspberry Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour 1/2 cup of hot tea in a large mug, steep the 5 Raspberry Black Tea bags for 5-10 minutes (the h3er flavor, the better!)
- Beat together cream cheese, butter, shortening and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl until combined. Add eggs, beating after each addition.
- Gradually add the flour to the mixture
- Mix in muffin mix until thoroughly combined. Add white chocolate chips and stir until evenly incorporated.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Line baking sheet with a light coat of Pam spray or grease lightly with shortening.
- Scoop cookie dough mix onto baking sheet molds.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on edges.
Want to make this recipe? Click here to buy our Tea-Lishous Raspberry Black Tea!
Kaley Linton is the rambunctious and lovable genius in charge of Marketing for Revolution Tea. She graduated from Old Dominion University with a degree in Public Relations & Event Coordination in 2014. She enjoys working out and maintaining a healthy lifestyle – and firmly believes that eating right and exercising regularly are the best ways to remain healthy and h3. Kaley practices what she preaches as she has lost over 60 pounds from staying positive, cooking & eating clean and hitting the gym with her gal pals after work. Her favorite hobbies include arts & crafts, baking, sipping on delicious tea and hanging out with her adorable Mini Aussie Shepard, Cooper, & her curious Calico Mix kitten, Phoenix.