Boba tea is a delicious tea concoction featuring tapioca pearls that can be served hot or cold. If you have never tried boba tea, we highly recommend it! Whether you're interested in giving it a try or are just looking for a delicious new recipe, we have the perfect healthy boba recipe for you.
Boba tea originated in Taiwan in the 1980s and has been growing steadily across the world ever since. Our delicious recipe is made with our very own Revolution Black Tea. We recommend you use the English Breakfast Black Tea or the Raspberry Black Tea for a little extra hint of flavor. This boba recipe is a low-calorie, delicious, iced option you will want to try again and again. Keep reading to discover more about this tasty treat.
Healthy Boba Tea Recipe - Serves 2
- 4 Bags of Revolution Tea’s Black Tea
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca pearls
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons of simple syrup
- In a medium pot, boil 2 cups of water. Once up to temperature, add your tea bags and steep. Remove from heat and set your freshly made tea to the side.
- Cook your tapioca pearls according to the package you purchased.
- Drain your tea into a pitcher. Divide your tapioca into large glasses.
- Add ice on top of your tapioca pearls. Pour 1 cup of tea into each cup. Let it sit for a minute to cool down
- Add 1.5 tablespoons of almond milk and 1.5 tablespoons of simple syrup to each cup.
- Stir and enjoy!
If you are looking for delicious blends of tea, there is no better place to look than Revolution Tea. Our collection includes a wide variety of full-leaf premium teas made with select herbs, real fruit pieces, essential oils and delicious all-natural flavors.