Deeply fruity with a twist, Pomegranate White Tea elevates an afternoon into an event. Our 16 count Pomegranate Tea gives the excellent flavor of a bright Chinese Bai Mu Dan white tea. Flow-through infuser bags make Pomegranate White Tea easy to brew. While a cup steeps, the light scent of Pomegranate will perfume the room. White tea is packed with antioxidants, and our Chinese Bai Mu Dan tea is known for strength and flavor power. The leaf shoots and young leaves of the tea are sure to make your cup absolutely unforgettable, no matter when you choose to indulge in a delicate cup.
Don't wait! Order a pack of our amazing antioxidant pom tea for your home today!
16 servings per container
Does not come with a string or tag
Let’s get into it
We put together some key information on our Pomegranate White Tea 16 Counts. Learn what goes into our teas and the benefits they’ll have for you.
- (EN) Chinese Bai Mu Dan Tea (82%), South African Rosehips (10%), USA Pomegranate Flavor (6%), Chinese Safflower Petals (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Bai Mu Dan Thee (82%), Zuid Afrikaanse Rozenbottels (10%), VSA Granaatappel Aroma (6%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%)
- (F) Thé Bai Mu Dan Chinois (82%), Églantiers Sud-Africain (10%), Arômes de Grenade dÉtats Unis (6%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Chinesische Bai Mu Dan Tee (82%), Süd Afrikanishe Hagebutten (10%), VSA Granatapfel Aroma (6%), Chinesische Färbendistel (<5%)
- (ES) Té Bai Mu Dan Chino (82%), Escaramujos de Sudáfrica (10%), Aroma de Granada d’Estados Unidos (6%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%)
I bought this as a gift for my pomegranate loving bestie... We shared the first cup, and it was delicious! Delicately fruity with a distinct pomegranate taste. A sweet, fruity change of pace for this black tea girl.
If I could bottle this tea into a perfume I would, not only does it smell amazing the taste blows my mind! Absolutely outstanding! I love it both hot & iced!
I sampled this tea about a month ago and I love it (almost as much as ginger peach)
I don’t always like flavored teas but this has right amount of pomegranate flavor.
I've always loved the sharpness of pomegranate, but this mild blend of tea and fruit flavor go very well together. It's not a strong flavor, so if you like a subtle tea, I'd recommend this one.