Charles Grey, the second Earl of Grey, is said to be responsible for introducing England and Queen Victoria to the pleasures of black tea flavored with Oil of Bergamot. He never dreamed that the tea that bore his name could be so sweetly delicious. Flavored with a touch of French super blue lavender as well as the traditional Bergamot, this blend of Darjeeling estate, Ceylon and Oolong tea leaves will delight you with every sip. If you're looking for a pick-me-up mid-morning or late afternoon, this Earl Grey lavender tea, with its higher caffeine content, is perfect. A 16 pack lavender tea makes a lovely introduction to this twist on a classic or a delicious gift for a dear friend.
Don't wait! Order a pack of our delicious lavender earl grey tea bags today!
16 servings per container
Does not come with a string or tag
Let’s get into it
We put together some key information on our Earl Grey Lavender Black Tea 16 Counts. Learn what goes into our teas and the benefits they’ll have for you.
- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (74%), Chinese Shui Xian Oolong Tea (16%), Indian Darjeeling Tea (5%), French Lavender Flowers (<5%), USA Earl Grey Bergamot Flavor (<5%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (74%), Chineze Shui Xian Oolong Thee (16%), Indiaase Darjeeling Thee (5%), Franse Lavendel Bloemen (<5%), VSA Earl Grey Bergamot Aroma (<5%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (74%), Thé Shui Xian Oolong Chinois (16%), Thé Indien Darjeeling (5%), Fleurs de Lavande François (<5%), Arômes Earl Grey Bergamot d’Etats-Unis (<5%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (74%), Chinesischer Shui Xian Oolong Tee (16%), Indische Darjeeling Tee (5%), Französichse Lavendelblüten (<5%), VSA Earl Grey Bergamot Aroma (<5%)
- (ES) Té Negro Ceilán de Sri Lanka (74%), Té Oolong Shui Xian Chino (16%), Té Darjeeling Indio (5%), Flores de Lavenda Francés (<5%), Petrolera de Bergamote d’Estados Unidos (<5%)
Purchased for my husband, but I love the smell :)
What a treat to have such a rich Earl Grey every day. We’re very pleased with our purchase.
Best Earl Grey ever
Very tasty and rich flavor
The fine aroma of this tea is a delight to your olfactory senses as much as your palate.
It makes you want to inhale first before you sip it. It tastes as good as it smells. Finest
Earl Grey blend for sure.