Each cup of Revolution Tea's Earl Grey Lavender Black Tea includes a hint of French super blue lavender to add just enough sweetness for a delightful start to the morning or mid-afternoon treat. The punch from the higher caffeine in this blend of Darjeeling black tea, Ceylon and Oolong tea leaves will help you with focus, whether in the office or curled up at home with a good book or an entrancing movie marathon. Order our 20 pack earl grey black tea for an excellent accompaniment to your breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Order your own earl grey lavender tea here today!
20 servings per container
Let’s get into it
We put together some key information on our Earl Grey Lavender Black Tea 20 Counts. Learn what goes into our teas and the benefits they’ll have for you.
- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (74%), Chinese Shui Xian Oolong Tea (16%), Indian Darjeeling Tea (5%), French Lavender Flowers (<5%), USA Earl Grey Bergamot Flavor (<5%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (74%), Chineze Shui Xian Oolong Thee (16%), Indiaase Darjeeling Thee (5%), Franse Lavendel Bloemen (<5%), VSA Earl Grey Bergamot Aroma (<5%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (74%), Thé Shui Xian Oolong Chinois (16%), Thé Indien Darjeeling (5%), Fleurs de Lavande François (<5%), Arômes Earl Grey Bergamot d’Etats-Unis (<5%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (74%), Chinesischer Shui Xian Oolong Tee (16%), Indische Darjeeling Tee (5%), Französichse Lavendelblüten (<5%), VSA Earl Grey Bergamot Aroma (<5%)
- (ES) Té Negro Ceilán de Sri Lanka (74%), Té Oolong Shui Xian Chino (16%), Té Darjeeling Indio (5%), Flores de Lavenda Francés (<5%), Petrolera de Bergamote d’Estados Unidos (<5%)
Purchased this tea as an experiment and remain delighted with it after many cups. It has proven excellent as both a hot and iced tea. If lavender and black tea are items that taste good to you I'd encourage you to try it.
Good tea, great taste, iam loving it.
This is the nicest tasting earl grey with the added taste of lavender!
My favorite flavored tea.
Everyone I've convinced to try it says it's delicious and I agree. I first tasted it on vacation about five years ago and have loved it ever since.
I buy all my teas from Revolution Tea. I was introduced to the teas at a restaurant and have been hooked ever since. I like the Earl Grey Lavender because it has a smooth but full flavor. Great along or with a meal!