Charles Grey, the second Earl of Grey, is said to be responsible for introducing England and Queen Victoria to the pleasures of black tea flavored with Oil of Bergamot. He never dreamed that the tea that bore his name could be so sweetly delicious. Flavored with a touch of French super blue lavender as well as the traditional Bergamot, this blend of Darjeeling black tea, Ceylon, and Oolong tea leaves will delight you with every sip. If you're looking for a pick-me-up mid-morning or late afternoon, this 50 count Earl Grey black tea, with its higher caffeine content, is perfect. Our bulk black tea bags are great for those who drink tea more frequently or those who are lovers of our Earl Grey black tea.
Order your own 50 count lavender Darjeeling black tea today!
50 servings per container
This product is available only in the USA.
Let’s get into it
We put together some key information on our Earl Grey Lavender Black Tea 50 Counts. Learn what goes into our teas and the benefits they’ll have for you.
- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (74%), Chinese Shui Xian Oolong Tea (16%), Indian Darjeeling Tea (5%), French Lavender Flowers (<5%), USA Earl Grey Bergamot Flavor (<5%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (74%), Chineze Shui Xian Oolong Thee (16%), Indiaase Darjeeling Thee (5%), Franse Lavendel Bloemen (<5%), VSA Earl Grey Bergamot Aroma (<5%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (74%), Thé Shui Xian Oolong Chinois (16%), Thé Indien Darjeeling (5%), Fleurs de Lavande François (<5%), Arômes Earl Grey Bergamot d’Etats-Unis (<5%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (74%), Chinesischer Shui Xian Oolong Tee (16%), Indische Darjeeling Tee (5%), Französichse Lavendelblüten (<5%), VSA Earl Grey Bergamot Aroma (<5%)
- (ES) Té Negro Ceilán de Sri Lanka (74%), Té Oolong Shui Xian Chino (16%), Té Darjeeling Indio (5%), Flores de Lavenda Francés (<5%), Petrolera de Bergamote d’Estados Unidos (<5%)
I love the scent of this tea!
It is delicious and unique.
If you like lavender you will love this!
The addition of lavender to the bergamot is just the right blend and enhances both flavors. Plus, the construction of the tea bags allows for the most flavor, and the zip lock bag is handy.
I was looking for the earl grey with lavender similar to Starbucks. This is better! I was worried that the lavender was so pungent compared to regular flat tea bags. But that's what it needed. It seems like the tea leaves expand in those pyramid pouches. It makes for flavorful London fog. Addicted to this tea.
Keep ordering, excellent paired with a darker blend.
Best tea, great flavor!