For tea lovers who like a taste of something sweet in their cuppa, this Raspberry Black Tea from Revolution Tea is just the ticket. We enhance full-leaf Assam black tea with the taste of fresh raspberries and a hint of strawberries and rose petals. What's even better: A nice pick-me-up of caffeine with 40mg in each tea bag. You'll get off to a great start each morning with a mug of Raspberry Black Tea or thrive in the afternoon with the enhanced focus a cup can bring. This 20-count Assam black tea is just right for those who want a regular cup of this raspberry-flavored delight or who want a great option on-hand for entertaining. For a classic Indian black tea flavor everyone will love, order this Raspberry Black Tea today!
20 servings per container
Let’s get into it
We put together some key information on our Raspberry Black Tea 20 Counts. Learn what goes into our teas and the benefits they’ll have for you.
- (EN) Indian Black Tea (86%), Hungary Strawberry Leaves (5%), Pakistan Rose Petals (<5%), USA Raspberry Flavor (<5%), Chinese Safflowers (<5%), Chinese Monk Fruit (<5%)
- (NL) Indiaase Zwarte Thee (86%), Hongaarse Aardbei Blaadjes (5%), Pakistaanse Roos Blaadjes (<5%), VSA Frambozen Aroma (<5%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%), Chineze Luo Han Guo vruchten (<5%)
- (F) Thé noir Indienne (86%), Feuilles de Fraises Chinois (5%), Feuilles de Rose Pakistanais (<5%), Arôme de Framboises d’Etats-Unis (<5%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%), Fruit de Luo Han Guo Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Indischer Schwarztee (86%), Ungarische Erdbeer Blätter (5%), Pakistansische Rosenblätter (<5%), VSA Himbeeren Aroma (<5%), Chinesische Färbedistel Blüten (<5%), Chinesiche Luo Han Guo Früchte (<5%)
- (ES) Té Negro Indio (86%), Hojas de Fresa Húngaro (5%), Hojas de Rose Pakistaní (<5%), Aromas de Frambuesa d’Estados Unidos (<5%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%), Fruta de Luo Han Guo Chino (<5%)
This is a delicious blend and so nice either hot or cold. I go through it too fast; please offer it as a bulk pack of 50 or more. 💕
I hesitated to try the raspberry black tea for a while. I decided to buy it and it is now my favorite. I buy the 20 count because the 16 doesn’t have the string on the pouch. The teas in the box with 30 have the string and each tea comes in a tiny cute box, what makes people tell me that I bought fancy tea.
Another excellent blend of flavors. One of my morning go-to teas.
My husband has searched for a replacement tea for the raspberry delight that we bought from another company because they changed the recipe. He has found his tea. Ordering more.
This is the best tea I have come across. Love it!