The best earl grey lavender tea blends tradition with a twist, and that's certainly the case with this delicious mix of Darjeeling estate, Ceylon and Oolong tea paired with Oil of Bergamot and a taste of French super blue lavender. Named after Charles Grey, the 2nd Earl of Grey in Victorian England, this classic has been the choice of many tea aficionados like you for centuries -- but it's never had the sweetness of lavender making it extra special. One bonus of this lavender black tea blend is the higher caffeine count than many other teas. Besides giving you a boost when you're lagging, caffeinated drinks, like this award-winning Earl Grey, in moderation may help improve digestion and heart function. A 30-count of earl grey tea allows you a cup a day for a whole month, so Earl Grey fans can have their favorite on a regular basis.
30 servings per container
Let’s get into it
We put together some key information on the Earl Grey Lavendar black tea. Learn what goes into our teas and the benefits they’ll have for you.
- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (74%), Chinese Shui Xian Oolong Tea (16%), Indian Darjeeling Tea (5%), French Lavender Flowers (<5%), USA Earl Grey Bergamot Flavor (<5%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (74%), Chineze Shui Xian Oolong Thee (16%), Indiaase Darjeeling Thee (5%), Franse Lavendel Bloemen (<5%), VSA Earl Grey Bergamot Aroma (<5%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (74%), Thé Shui Xian Oolong Chinois (16%), Thé Indien Darjeeling (5%), Fleurs de Lavande François (<5%), Arômes Earl Grey Bergamot d’Etats-Unis (<5%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (74%), Chinesischer Shui Xian Oolong Tee (16%), Indische Darjeeling Tee (5%), Französichse Lavendelblüten (<5%), VSA Earl Grey Bergamot Aroma (<5%)
- (ES) Té Negro Ceilán de Sri Lanka (74%), Té Oolong Shui Xian Chino (16%), Té Darjeeling Indio (5%), Flores de Lavenda Francés (<5%), Petrolera de Bergamote d’Estados Unidos (<5%)
My fiance and I tried this tea at a restaurant and wound up loving it so much that we ordered it for home. Amazing Earl Grey with a touch of Lavender.
A nice Earl Grey variant.
I tried this amazing tea for the first time at a local gas station. From that moment I was taken away! The gas station quit selling Revolution tea and it broke my heart. Then I found out I could order it! This is my favorite tea anytime of the day!
My most favorite tea on the planet! Couldn't find it in any stores. Never thought about ordering on line, but I'm so glad I did!