Combine the bright, earthy flavors of African rooibos caramel tea with the sweet flavor of Honeybush and you'll get this delicious herbal blend. This complex tea also includes subtle floral notes from Chinese safflower and Egyptian marigold, which perfectly complement the richer caramel flavoring. Naturally caffeine-free and packed with wholesome antioxidants, Honeybush Caramel is the ideal beverage to enjoy towards the end of a meal or the end of the day. A pinch of sugar will draw out the subtle sweetness of this beverage, but the flavor is equally balanced and enjoyable on its own. Order a 30 count of Honeybush caramel herbal tea for your home or office today!
30 servings per container
Let’s get into it
We put together some key information on our Honeybush Caramel Herbal Tea 30 Counts. Learn what goes into our teas and the benefits they’ll have for you.
- (EN) South African Rooibos (74%), South African Honeybush (20%), USA Caramel Flavor (<5%), Chinese Safflower (<5%), Egyptian Marigold (<5%)
- (NL) Zuid Afrikaanse Rooibos (74%), Zuid Afrikaanse Honeybush (20%), VSA Caramel Aroma (<5%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemen (<5%), Egyptische Goudsbloemen (<5%)
- (F) Thé Rooibos Sud-Africain (74%), Thé Honeybush Sud-Africain (20%), Arôme de Caramel d’Etats Unis (<5%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%), Fleurs de Souci Égyptienne (<5%)
- (D) Süd Afrikanishe Rooibuschtee (74%), Süd Afrikanishe Honigbusch Tee (20%), VSA Karamell Aroma (<5%), Chinesische Färbendistel (<5%), Egyptische Ringelblume Blüten (<5%)
- (ES) Té Rooibos de Sudáfrica (74%), Rooibos Cyclopia de Sudáfrica (20%), Aromes de Caramelo d’Estados Unidos (<5%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%), Flores de Caléndula Egipcio (<5%)
Very comforting and my kids favorite
This is one of my favorite teas. The caramel honey taste is present in a strong but subtle way. The smell is very inviting and can give you that sweet treat you have been craving without the calories or the guilt. So snuggle up to a cup or two and enjoy.
I love all the revolution flavors but this one is my absolute favorite.
Wonderful soothing evening tea.
Also lovely drinking with Chinese food. No caffeine.