- (1) 30 CT Sweet Ginger Peach Black Tea
- (1) Monin Mojito Mix Syrup 50ml
- (2) Revolution Iced Tea Shakers
How To Make Iced Tea
Let’s get into it
We put together some key information on the Earl Grey Lavendar black tea. Learn what goes into our teas and the benefits they’ll have for you.
- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (50%), Indian Assam Tea (36%), Indian Ginger Root (8%), USA Peach Flavor (6%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (50%), Indiaase Assam Thee (36%), Indiaase Gemberwortel (8%), VSA Perzik Aroma (6%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (50%), Thé Assam Indien (36%), Racine de Gingembre Indien (8%), Arômes de Pêche d’Etats-Unis (6%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (50%), Indische Assam Tee (36%), Indische Ingwer Würzel (8%), VSA Pfirsich Aroma (6%)
- (ES) Té Negro de Sri Lanka (50%), Té Assam Indio (36%), Raíz de Jengibre Indio (8%), Aromas de Melocotón d’Estados Unidos (6%)
I found this tea at PFChangs and loved it so much I have been drinking this now 4 years. Great Peach Flavor I recommend this to everyone and the Shaker is just the icing on the cake.
I love the taste of the ginger peach tea. It is amazing. I love the ice tea shaker, so easy and quick to use. I only received one of these though, the order said two. But I love the one I have.
My boss had the sweet ginger peach tea at work one day and it smelled so good that I had to try it. I absolutely love this tea. I usually buy extra for me and my boss.
Good favor and even my grandkids love grandma’s iced tea and ask for it when they come over