Blending sweet peach essence and spicy Indian ginger in one cup creates a sensory experience that you'll love. At Revolution Tea, we carefully blend Ceylon black tea and loose-leaf Assam black teas with peach and ginger for a taste combination that can't be beat. You'll enjoy a lovely start to your morning, a mid-morning treat or an afternoon cuppa with this ginger peach black tea! Ginger is not only a delicious addition to our Sweet Ginger Peach Black Tea, it may help with health. The oil that gives ginger its unique flavor, called gingerol, comes with a host of benefits that also include anti-inflammatory effects, improved digestion and reduction of blood sugar levels. This blend is one of the most popular in our lineup of award-winning teas, and when you order a 20-count ginger peach tea, you'll see why it's been such a best seller.
20 servings per container
Let’s get into it
We put together some key information on the Earl Grey Lavendar black tea. Learn what goes into our teas and the benefits they’ll have for you.
- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (50%), Indian Assam Tea (36%), Indian Ginger Root (8%), USA Peach Flavor (6%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (50%), Indiaase Assam Thee (36%), Indiaase Gemberwortel (8%), VSA Perzik Aroma (6%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (50%), Thé Assam Indien (36%), Racine de Gingembre Indien (8%), Arômes de Pêche d’Etats-Unis (6%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (50%), Indische Assam Tee (36%), Indische Ingwer Würzel (8%), VSA Pfirsich Aroma (6%)
- (ES) Té Negro de Sri Lanka (50%), Té Assam Indio (36%), Raíz de Jengibre Indio (8%), Aromas de Melocotón d’Estados Unidos (6%)
Not only is the taste wonderful, but I even enjoy the aroma when I open the teabag envelope. Delicious. Also the processing for orders is very quick. I would love it if the Sweet Ginger Tea came in the 50 bag ziplock like the decaf version does.
I am so happy that I found your company. Happened on a trip to Sedona. You truly have a remarkable product. Love this tea.
Great product, quick shipping.
We tried this tea while having brunch with friends, the rest was history! I immediately tracked it down and ordered it. It has become our new favorite tea above the others.
I love this tea, I have tried others that have ginger/peach and never liked them.