- (EN) Chinese Se Chung Oolong Tea (57%), Chinese Shui Xian Tea (34%), USA Peach & Apricot Flavors (<5%), Egyptian Marigold Flowers (<5%), Chinese Safflower Petals (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Se Chung Oolong Thee (57%), Chineze Shui Xian Thee (34%), VSA Perzik & Abrikoos Aromas (<5%), Egiptische Goudsbloemen (<5%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%)
- (F) Té Se Chung Oolong Chinois (57%), Té Shui Xian Chinois (34%), Arômes de pêche et apricot d’Etats-Unis (<5%), Fleurs de Souci Égyptienne (<5%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Chinesischer Se Chung Oolong Tee (57%), Chinescher Shui Xian Tee (34%), VSA Pfirsich und Aprikosen Aromas (<5%), Egyptische Ringelblume Blüten (<5%), Chinesische Färbedistel Blüten (<5%)
- (ES) Té Se Chung Oolong Chino (57%), Té Shui Xian Chino (34%), Aromas de Melocotón y Albaricoque d’Estados Unidos (<5%), Flores de Caléndula Egipcio (<5%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)MaryJanuary 16, 2018Great!!!Amazing flavor, a little fruity and bold!!JacquelineAugust 28, 2017ExcellentMy friends and i love the taste of this tea. Had it at PFChang's restaurant and asked where we could get some. Have been buying it ever since.RichardJuly 20, 2017Second order, consistently goodI have ordered this tea several times. It is consistently wonderful tea, full of flavor and with a refreshing aroma. I will be ordering again, and that's the highest recommendation I can give it!RichardJuly 3, 2017The tea I have been searching for!I often eat at a Chinese restaurant which, while I won't name it in this review, is a national chain with great food (and hot tea). I have tried many brands in hope of finding this particular Oolong tea, without success. I was told by a person in the know that it was sourced through Revolution Tea, so I went to the site and ordered a couple of boxes to try. I knew as soon as I opened the sealed package and smelled the wonderful aroma inside I knew that i had finally found that tea I love! It is this exact tea. So I will continue to frequent the restaurant because I love the food, but am now able to enjoy the tea between trips. This is a wonderfully smooth and fragrant tea. You owe it to yourself to give it a try!