- (EN) Chinese Se Chung Oolong Tea (57%), Chinese Shui Xian Tea (34%), USA Peach & Apricot Flavors (<5%), Egyptian Marigold Flowers (<5%), Chinese Safflower Petals (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Se Chung Oolong Thee (57%), Chineze Shui Xian Thee (34%), VSA Perzik & Abrikoos Aromas (<5%), Egiptische Goudsbloemen (<5%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%)
- (F) Té Se Chung Oolong Chinois (57%), Té Shui Xian Chinois (34%), Arômes de pêche et apricot d’Etats-Unis (<5%), Fleurs de Souci Égyptienne (<5%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Chinesischer Se Chung Oolong Tee (57%), Chinescher Shui Xian Tee (34%), VSA Pfirsich und Aprikosen Aromas (<5%), Egyptische Ringelblume Blüten (<5%), Chinesische Färbedistel Blüten (<5%)
- (ES) Té Se Chung Oolong Chino (57%), Té Shui Xian Chino (34%), Aromas de Melocotón y Albaricoque d’Estados Unidos (<5%), Flores de Caléndula Egipcio (<5%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)MarianMay 16, 20185I Love the Dragon Eye Oolong tea. Since I was first introduced to it it has been number one on my list of teas .when I go to a restaurant I always ask for it and I try to keep some at home. It is soo good, the best.Judy L.May 16, 2018My Favorite TeaI was first introduced to Dragon Eye Oolong while eating at P. F. Chang's restaurant. This tea is a delicious tea that is not bitter. I would recommend it to anyone who does not like a real strong tea. It has a slight fruity flavor and is excellent with a meal or by itself.ALISSA N.May 16, 2018The best tea ever!Ever since I tried this tea in a restaurant, it has been my tea of choice. I usually buy a dozen boxes at a time and give some away to other tea lovers. I have converted many people to this tea. Needless to say, but I'll say it, I highly recommend this tea.DeniseMay 15, 2018One of favorite teas!I love caffeinated teas. This is one of my favorites due to smell, taste and just enjoying the experience. Not as strong as Earl Grey. Definitely delicious and hard to find!.ChrisMay 15, 2018Love this tea!Great flavor, very subtle & smooth oolong, one of Revolution’s best flavored teas! I wish they sold this as a loose leaf tea.SandiApril 30, 2018YumThis is an amazing flavor! Had never heard of it until I saw it in our local gas station! It’s a staple in our house, just like the pear!AngelinaApril 26, 2018DeliciousAwakens my taste buds.KelliApril 24, 2018Very Relaxing!I loved this tea when I had it in a restaurant, and I tracked down the brand. I was so happy to find out I could order it online! Smooth flavor, very relaxing. One of my favorites.CynApril 10, 2018Dragon Eye Oolong teaI love the Dragon Eye Oolong tea. It is a black tea with wonderful flavors! I had been ordering it from another place, but I think the Revolution is much fresher and it is now cheaper, with no shipping charge!DebraMarch 28, 2018Dragon Eye OolongThis light and lovely tea is the perfect refreshment in the afternoon or enjoyed while relaxing in the evening. With a subtle hint of sweetness you'll want to soon refill that cup and leisurely enjoy another!