- (EN) Chinese Se Chung Oolong Tea (57%), Chinese Shui Xian Tea (34%), USA Peach & Apricot Flavors (<5%), Egyptian Marigold Flowers (<5%), Chinese Safflower Petals (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Se Chung Oolong Thee (57%), Chineze Shui Xian Thee (34%), VSA Perzik & Abrikoos Aromas (<5%), Egiptische Goudsbloemen (<5%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%)
- (F) Té Se Chung Oolong Chinois (57%), Té Shui Xian Chinois (34%), Arômes de pêche et apricot d’Etats-Unis (<5%), Fleurs de Souci Égyptienne (<5%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Chinesischer Se Chung Oolong Tee (57%), Chinescher Shui Xian Tee (34%), VSA Pfirsich und Aprikosen Aromas (<5%), Egyptische Ringelblume Blüten (<5%), Chinesische Färbedistel Blüten (<5%)
- (ES) Té Se Chung Oolong Chino (57%), Té Shui Xian Chino (34%), Aromas de Melocotón y Albaricoque d’Estados Unidos (<5%), Flores de Caléndula Egipcio (<5%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)RichardJuly 20, 2017Second order, consistently goodI have ordered this tea several times. It is consistently wonderful tea, full of flavor and with a refreshing aroma. I will be ordering again, and that's the highest recommendation I can give it!RichardJuly 3, 2017The tea I have been searching for!I often eat at a Chinese restaurant which, while I won't name it in this review, is a national chain with great food (and hot tea). I have tried many brands in hope of finding this particular Oolong tea, without success. I was told by a person in the know that it was sourced through Revolution Tea, so I went to the site and ordered a couple of boxes to try. I knew as soon as I opened the sealed package and smelled the wonderful aroma inside I knew that i had finally found that tea I love! It is this exact tea. So I will continue to frequent the restaurant because I love the food, but am now able to enjoy the tea between trips. This is a wonderfully smooth and fragrant tea. You owe it to yourself to give it a try!