- (EN) Chinese Se Chung Oolong Tea (57%), Chinese Shui Xian Tea (34%), USA Peach & Apricot Flavors (<5%), Egyptian Marigold Flowers (<5%), Chinese Safflower Petals (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Se Chung Oolong Thee (57%), Chineze Shui Xian Thee (34%), VSA Perzik & Abrikoos Aromas (<5%), Egiptische Goudsbloemen (<5%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%)
- (F) Té Se Chung Oolong Chinois (57%), Té Shui Xian Chinois (34%), Arômes de pêche et apricot d’Etats-Unis (<5%), Fleurs de Souci Égyptienne (<5%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Chinesischer Se Chung Oolong Tee (57%), Chinescher Shui Xian Tee (34%), VSA Pfirsich und Aprikosen Aromas (<5%), Egyptische Ringelblume Blüten (<5%), Chinesische Färbedistel Blüten (<5%)
- (ES) Té Se Chung Oolong Chino (57%), Té Shui Xian Chino (34%), Aromas de Melocotón y Albaricoque d’Estados Unidos (<5%), Flores de Caléndula Egipcio (<5%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)JAMESJanuary 1, 2019Emperors TeaO my truly fit for the Emperors Tea. I am going through it so fast i may have little to share. ***** Stars all the way. Frederick IIWilliamDecember 5, 2018Outstanding tasteI first purchased Dragon Eye because I was hoping it was the same, or at least similar, oolong tea that is served at P.F. Changs. To my pleasant surprise, it tastes identical to Changs and I have continued to order it for years.ChuckNovember 28, 2018Great TeaI drink this tea to help me relax in the evening and because of it I sleep much better.CuongNovember 20, 2018Great teaThe tea is well balanced with my food and ship to my house in good timeKarinSeptember 20, 2018Favorite teaI have ordered this dragon eye oolong at least twice now--it is my favorite tea these days& I have shared the teabags with friends & family in Europe, Australia, & across the U.S.S LJuly 24, 2018Wonderful oolong tea with aroma of apricotLove this tea! Had it for the first time at P.F. Changs. It was so good, we asked what brand it was. We made a special effort to find it and purchase it. Have been drinking it for years. We make it whenever we make Chinese food at home. Wonderful oolong tea with the aroma of apricot. I am not a big tea drinker, but this one is outstanding.LorrieApril 27, 2018Aromatic, Delicious, WonderfulFlavorful, soothing oolong tea is also very aromatic. Smells as good as it tastes. Fruity, bold flavor. Absolutely delicious!DaveApril 26, 2018#1 oolong teaDragon Eye oolong is the best oolong I have had. My wife, daughter and I all agree it is great.John T CarneyApril 7, 2018Excellent tea!Best oolong tea I've tasted in awhile. Good balance and great flavor.KathleenJanuary 24, 2018ExcellentLove this tea.