- (EN) Chinese Se Chung Oolong Tea (57%), Chinese Shui Xian Tea (34%), USA Peach & Apricot Flavors (<5%), Egyptian Marigold Flowers (<5%), Chinese Safflower Petals (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Se Chung Oolong Thee (57%), Chineze Shui Xian Thee (34%), VSA Perzik & Abrikoos Aromas (<5%), Egiptische Goudsbloemen (<5%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%)
- (F) Té Se Chung Oolong Chinois (57%), Té Shui Xian Chinois (34%), Arômes de pêche et apricot d’Etats-Unis (<5%), Fleurs de Souci Égyptienne (<5%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Chinesischer Se Chung Oolong Tee (57%), Chinescher Shui Xian Tee (34%), VSA Pfirsich und Aprikosen Aromas (<5%), Egyptische Ringelblume Blüten (<5%), Chinesische Färbedistel Blüten (<5%)
- (ES) Té Se Chung Oolong Chino (57%), Té Shui Xian Chino (34%), Aromas de Melocotón y Albaricoque d’Estados Unidos (<5%), Flores de Caléndula Egipcio (<5%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)GilbertDecember 21, 2017Great TeaWe've been looking for the Dragon Eye Oolong Tea in the local grocery stores for the last couple of years, to replenish our supply, and been unsuccessful in doing so. We were pleased to discover that it was still available on the Revolution website.MaryDecember 7, 2017DelightfulHad this at a restaurant and had to get some of my own. Delightful!KARENNovember 28, 2017Simply deliciousMy absolute favorite go to teaEdwardNovember 14, 2017Excellent TeaI'll have to admit I was skeptical about trying it, but it's now one of my favorite. It has just the right blend.joannOctober 3, 2017Dragon Eyemy husband loves this tea and drinks it all the time, I had a taste of it and to my surprise it is completely different bought from stores, it is worth the time and the cost to buy. thanks joannKristinaSeptember 8, 2017Wicked goodOolong tea is the best!BarbaraAugust 5, 2017greatLove this tea.RuthAugust 4, 2017Like it.I like it for something different.