- (EN) Chinese Se Chung Oolong Tea (57%), Chinese Shui Xian Tea (34%), USA Peach & Apricot Flavors (<5%), Egyptian Marigold Flowers (<5%), Chinese Safflower Petals (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Se Chung Oolong Thee (57%), Chineze Shui Xian Thee (34%), VSA Perzik & Abrikoos Aromas (<5%), Egiptische Goudsbloemen (<5%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%)
- (F) Té Se Chung Oolong Chinois (57%), Té Shui Xian Chinois (34%), Arômes de pêche et apricot d’Etats-Unis (<5%), Fleurs de Souci Égyptienne (<5%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Chinesischer Se Chung Oolong Tee (57%), Chinescher Shui Xian Tee (34%), VSA Pfirsich und Aprikosen Aromas (<5%), Egyptische Ringelblume Blüten (<5%), Chinesische Färbedistel Blüten (<5%)
- (ES) Té Se Chung Oolong Chino (57%), Té Shui Xian Chino (34%), Aromas de Melocotón y Albaricoque d’Estados Unidos (<5%), Flores de Caléndula Egipcio (<5%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)TonyOctober 2, 2018OutstandingThere is no other brand of tea to compete with Dragon Eye Oolong. The taste is wonderful and the aftertaste is just as wonderful.JimApril 19, 2018TeaGreat teaGwenApril 9, 2018PerfectMy granddaughter is 7 years old and she loves the tea. It is her first experience. We will be ordering more. Thank you.jessicaMarch 5, 2018Dragon eye oolongI tried this tea at P.F. Chang's and fell in love. I had to go home and purchase it for myself. It's perfect after a long hard day.JoannaFebruary 15, 2018Best Tea Ever!!This is amazing. If you love apricot you will love this tea. It is soothing and tasty!LindaJanuary 23, 2018My Favorite!This Oolong tea is fabulous! Smooth with wonderful mix of flavors. Excellent in afternoon to relax. Highly recommend this blend of tea!GilbertDecember 21, 2017Great TeaWe've been looking for the Dragon Eye Oolong Tea in the local grocery stores for the last couple of years, to replenish our supply, and been unsuccessful in doing so. We were pleased to discover that it was still available on the Revolution website.MaryDecember 7, 2017DelightfulHad this at a restaurant and had to get some of my own. Delightful!KARENNovember 28, 2017Simply deliciousMy absolute favorite go to teaEdwardNovember 14, 2017Excellent TeaI'll have to admit I was skeptical about trying it, but it's now one of my favorite. It has just the right blend.