- (EN) Chinese Se Chung Oolong Tea (57%), Chinese Shui Xian Tea (34%), USA Peach & Apricot Flavors (<5%), Egyptian Marigold Flowers (<5%), Chinese Safflower Petals (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Se Chung Oolong Thee (57%), Chineze Shui Xian Thee (34%), VSA Perzik & Abrikoos Aromas (<5%), Egiptische Goudsbloemen (<5%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%)
- (F) Té Se Chung Oolong Chinois (57%), Té Shui Xian Chinois (34%), Arômes de pêche et apricot d’Etats-Unis (<5%), Fleurs de Souci Égyptienne (<5%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Chinesischer Se Chung Oolong Tee (57%), Chinescher Shui Xian Tee (34%), VSA Pfirsich und Aprikosen Aromas (<5%), Egyptische Ringelblume Blüten (<5%), Chinesische Färbedistel Blüten (<5%)
- (ES) Té Se Chung Oolong Chino (57%), Té Shui Xian Chino (34%), Aromas de Melocotón y Albaricoque d’Estados Unidos (<5%), Flores de Caléndula Egipcio (<5%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)MargaretMarch 5, 2018Wonderful Tea!Loved everything about this tea. Loved the packaging, loved the little bags, loved that it didn't need sugar. Loved everything!EdFebruary 24, 2018The start of every dayI’m not necessarily a die-hard tea drinker! But when the local convenience store only had burnt coffee, or syrupy soft drinks, I decided to just try this. WOW! Now I’m ordering it often. Coffee consumption has even gone down. Great stuff!christianFebruary 22, 2018Great teaI discovered it at a chinese restaurant in NC and I loved it. I highly recommend it.SANDRA LFebruary 8, 2018Favorite!My favorite for sure! I first had it a PFChangs and the guy was nice enough to give me all the info to order!JuanitaJanuary 24, 2018TeaNice fruity flavor the best so farNicoleJanuary 17, 2018Taste like flowersI am not a tea drinker, but this is the best tea in the world! It has a sweet aroma, taste like fresh spring blossoms, add a little honey and I'm in heaven!KellyJanuary 11, 2018Oolong tea summaryVery good. Just what I was looking for!StephenJanuary 8, 2018DeliciousVery flavorful and refreshingDianeJanuary 5, 2018Wonderful product.This is a wonderful teaKarenJanuary 4, 2018TeaI am a serious tea drinker and when I found the Dragon Eye Oolong tea at a local restaurant, I had to search for it online. I bought several different boxes and now, on these long, cold winter days, it is absolutely delightful to come home and brew a pot which I drink all night from dinner until bedtime.