- (EN) Chinese Se Chung Oolong Tea (57%), Chinese Shui Xian Tea (34%), USA Peach & Apricot Flavors (<5%), Egyptian Marigold Flowers (<5%), Chinese Safflower Petals (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Se Chung Oolong Thee (57%), Chineze Shui Xian Thee (34%), VSA Perzik & Abrikoos Aromas (<5%), Egiptische Goudsbloemen (<5%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%)
- (F) Té Se Chung Oolong Chinois (57%), Té Shui Xian Chinois (34%), Arômes de pêche et apricot d’Etats-Unis (<5%), Fleurs de Souci Égyptienne (<5%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Chinesischer Se Chung Oolong Tee (57%), Chinescher Shui Xian Tee (34%), VSA Pfirsich und Aprikosen Aromas (<5%), Egyptische Ringelblume Blüten (<5%), Chinesische Färbedistel Blüten (<5%)
- (ES) Té Se Chung Oolong Chino (57%), Té Shui Xian Chino (34%), Aromas de Melocotón y Albaricoque d’Estados Unidos (<5%), Flores de Caléndula Egipcio (<5%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)TammiJune 18, 2018My favoriteThis tea is so delicious! The wonderful citrus smell wakes me up and gets me going better than coffee. I love it!seanMay 30, 2018Delightful blendDelightful blend - my best tea by far. Great flavor, truly a masterpiece in regards to the experience, always provides a lift from the first sip to the last.WilliamMay 4, 2018Absolutely Delicious!Was introduced to this exquisite brew at P F Changs. Found a source so now it’s a regular choice st home. Subtle, sweet, smooth, and loads or flavor. Absolutely yum!SonnieApril 24, 2018Very good experience. Received product. FastThumbs up!ShawnApril 23, 2018Our Go-To Tea OrderA favorite that everyone loves to have throughout the work day.AngelinaApril 20, 2018love itExcellent teaTylerApril 2, 2018Fantastic!I love this specific oolong tea, it has a very lite beautiful flower taste with a hint of blueberry. Me and my wife couldn’t be happier with this product and we will continue to buy from Revolution Tea!MargaretMarch 5, 2018Wonderful Tea!Loved everything about this tea. Loved the packaging, loved the little bags, loved that it didn't need sugar. Loved everything!EdFebruary 24, 2018The start of every dayI’m not necessarily a die-hard tea drinker! But when the local convenience store only had burnt coffee, or syrupy soft drinks, I decided to just try this. WOW! Now I’m ordering it often. Coffee consumption has even gone down. Great stuff!christianFebruary 22, 2018Great teaI discovered it at a chinese restaurant in NC and I loved it. I highly recommend it.