- (EN) Chinese Se Chung Oolong Tea (57%), Chinese Shui Xian Tea (34%), USA Peach & Apricot Flavors (<5%), Egyptian Marigold Flowers (<5%), Chinese Safflower Petals (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Se Chung Oolong Thee (57%), Chineze Shui Xian Thee (34%), VSA Perzik & Abrikoos Aromas (<5%), Egiptische Goudsbloemen (<5%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%)
- (F) Té Se Chung Oolong Chinois (57%), Té Shui Xian Chinois (34%), Arômes de pêche et apricot d’Etats-Unis (<5%), Fleurs de Souci Égyptienne (<5%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Chinesischer Se Chung Oolong Tee (57%), Chinescher Shui Xian Tee (34%), VSA Pfirsich und Aprikosen Aromas (<5%), Egyptische Ringelblume Blüten (<5%), Chinesische Färbedistel Blüten (<5%)
- (ES) Té Se Chung Oolong Chino (57%), Té Shui Xian Chino (34%), Aromas de Melocotón y Albaricoque d’Estados Unidos (<5%), Flores de Caléndula Egipcio (<5%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)Kathie WJune 10, 2019I tried it and loved itI decided to buy the dragon eye oolong tea to give it a try and I didn’t regret it. It’s really good. The 30 count has each individual tea pouch inside a cute little box.LouiseMay 16, 20195 starI love your Dragon Eye Oolong tea. Can't find any better tasting tea.JanMarch 14, 2019Prompt delivery of delicious tea.The tea was delivered promptly and is delicious as usual.RebeccaFebruary 26, 2019AmazingI couldn't be happier with this tea. Will be order againBrian AFebruary 14, 2019goodNot as good as in a China restrarant. Undecided if I'll order againMichael L BrownAugust 30, 2018Great Tea!We love this tea, will definitely buy again.BernadetteAugust 27, 2018excellent teaI got one of these at a gas station and it was sooo good, so i just went on line and bought my own an now i can have it anytime i want. best flavor ever.PaulaAugust 14, 2018Still a fav!The office favorite and still continues to be.mitchAugust 6, 2018TraditionalI always wondered what tea PF Chang's/PEI WEI uses. This is an incredibly great tasteTeresaAugust 3, 2018One of my favorite teas.Oolong tea definitely has a different taste than most teas and may not be liked by some people, but I love it.