- (EN) Chinese Se Chung Oolong Tea (57%), Chinese Shui Xian Tea (34%), USA Peach & Apricot Flavors (<5%), Egyptian Marigold Flowers (<5%), Chinese Safflower Petals (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Se Chung Oolong Thee (57%), Chineze Shui Xian Thee (34%), VSA Perzik & Abrikoos Aromas (<5%), Egiptische Goudsbloemen (<5%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%)
- (F) Té Se Chung Oolong Chinois (57%), Té Shui Xian Chinois (34%), Arômes de pêche et apricot d’Etats-Unis (<5%), Fleurs de Souci Égyptienne (<5%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Chinesischer Se Chung Oolong Tee (57%), Chinescher Shui Xian Tee (34%), VSA Pfirsich und Aprikosen Aromas (<5%), Egyptische Ringelblume Blüten (<5%), Chinesische Färbedistel Blüten (<5%)
- (ES) Té Se Chung Oolong Chino (57%), Té Shui Xian Chino (34%), Aromas de Melocotón y Albaricoque d’Estados Unidos (<5%), Flores de Caléndula Egipcio (<5%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)Nancy QuinnJanuary 3, 2019IrresistibleHad a cup of Oolong tea at PF Chang's last night. My first sip just blew me away, I asked the brand and the server offered me a tea bag to take. The taste is pure delight. Had to go online right away, unfortunately they are sold out, but I will wait patiently.EmilyDecember 14, 2018One of my favoritesOne of my favorite go-to teas! Bought it for a Christmas present for a friend to shareGloriaNovember 22, 2018Five stars!A fabulous tea!PatrickNovember 19, 2018Awesome TeaLove the dragon eye tea. First had it at PF Chang's and wanted to be able to have it at home too. Glad I found it.ChrisNovember 8, 2018The only one!Dragon eye oolong is the only tea I drink, because I am not a tea drinker. This tea is excellent!susanOctober 30, 2018AwesomeThe bestAngieOctober 30, 20185Love this l usually drink bigalow oolong so l tried this at a gas station loved it so bought itCarmelaSeptember 20, 2018im addictedWhen i was in Atlantic City, I tried dining at PFCHANGS and ordered the oolong tea. I fell in love with the taste and the peach smell. I googled it and learned that what they serve is Revolution Tea's Dragon eye oolong. I have been making my friends try it and they all loved it. This is a perfect pick me up tea. This tea not only taste so good, the peach and apricot smell will give you that whiff of happiness. I guarantee you'll love it too!