- (EN) Chinese Se Chung Oolong Tea (57%), Chinese Shui Xian Tea (34%), USA Peach & Apricot Flavors (<5%), Egyptian Marigold Flowers (<5%), Chinese Safflower Petals (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Se Chung Oolong Thee (57%), Chineze Shui Xian Thee (34%), VSA Perzik & Abrikoos Aromas (<5%), Egiptische Goudsbloemen (<5%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%)
- (F) Té Se Chung Oolong Chinois (57%), Té Shui Xian Chinois (34%), Arômes de pêche et apricot d’Etats-Unis (<5%), Fleurs de Souci Égyptienne (<5%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Chinesischer Se Chung Oolong Tee (57%), Chinescher Shui Xian Tee (34%), VSA Pfirsich und Aprikosen Aromas (<5%), Egyptische Ringelblume Blüten (<5%), Chinesische Färbedistel Blüten (<5%)
- (ES) Té Se Chung Oolong Chino (57%), Té Shui Xian Chino (34%), Aromas de Melocotón y Albaricoque d’Estados Unidos (<5%), Flores de Caléndula Egipcio (<5%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)RobbieJune 21, 2017A Delectably Refreshing OolongI discovered this particular tea almost 10 years ago and was instantly hooked. I was at a big-box restaurant and this particular flavour was offered on the menu, though there was no information about how or where it came from, and I knew I had to get more. All I had to go on to find the manufacturer was a small tag with an R in a circle and the distinct pyramidal bag. I looked all over and after about a year of searching found the maker was Revolution and they offered the tea directly through their website to consumers. I've tried every packaging version of this tea now. I started with the smaller count foil bag, graduated to the individually wrapped boxes, and just recently tried the newly offered (at least since I last made my big purchase) 60 ct. jar. Each bag is wrapped and sealed, so the flavour is retained beautifully. The Dragon Eye Oolong is a remarkable blend of deliciousness captured artfully by Revolution and offered now in a distinct new package. Great work Revolution! Let me know when you offer a 120 ct!