- (EN) Chinese Se Chung Oolong Tea (57%), Chinese Shui Xian Tea (34%), USA Peach & Apricot Flavors (<5%), Egyptian Marigold Flowers (<5%), Chinese Safflower Petals (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Se Chung Oolong Thee (57%), Chineze Shui Xian Thee (34%), VSA Perzik & Abrikoos Aromas (<5%), Egiptische Goudsbloemen (<5%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%)
- (F) Té Se Chung Oolong Chinois (57%), Té Shui Xian Chinois (34%), Arômes de pêche et apricot d’Etats-Unis (<5%), Fleurs de Souci Égyptienne (<5%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Chinesischer Se Chung Oolong Tee (57%), Chinescher Shui Xian Tee (34%), VSA Pfirsich und Aprikosen Aromas (<5%), Egyptische Ringelblume Blüten (<5%), Chinesische Färbedistel Blüten (<5%)
- (ES) Té Se Chung Oolong Chino (57%), Té Shui Xian Chino (34%), Aromas de Melocotón y Albaricoque d’Estados Unidos (<5%), Flores de Caléndula Egipcio (<5%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)Corol L.August 2, 20175 starsDragon Eye Oolong tea is the best oolong I have ever had. Will drink nothing elsedonnaAugust 1, 2017This is my favorite tea. We use it to make iced tea and for hot tea. It is amazing both ways!!My favorite tea.JudithJuly 13, 2017Excellent teaA favorite of Mine.KathleenJuly 7, 2017Dragon Eye Oolong TeaI love this Dragon Eye Oolong tea. Used to be able to purchase it locally and the oriental market always seemed to be out of it. That's when I started ordering it directly from you. I have always received my orders quickly and accurately.KimberlyJuly 4, 2017Love this tea!We first tried Revolution Tea when we were traveling and stopped at a Pilot for a break, and my husband got a cup of this tea. It was so good that we stopped on our way back and bought another so we could see what king it was. I got online and found it and purchased it. We love this tea!RobbieJune 21, 2017A Delectably Refreshing OolongI discovered this particular tea almost 10 years ago and was instantly hooked. I was at a big-box restaurant and this particular flavour was offered on the menu, though there was no information about how or where it came from, and I knew I had to get more. All I had to go on to find the manufacturer was a small tag with an R in a circle and the distinct pyramidal bag. I looked all over and after about a year of searching found the maker was Revolution and they offered the tea directly through their website to consumers. I've tried every packaging version of this tea now. I started with the smaller count foil bag, graduated to the individually wrapped boxes, and just recently tried the newly offered (at least since I last made my big purchase) 60 ct. jar. Each bag is wrapped and sealed, so the flavour is retained beautifully. The Dragon Eye Oolong is a remarkable blend of deliciousness captured artfully by Revolution and offered now in a distinct new package. Great work Revolution! Let me know when you offer a 120 ct!