- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (74%), Chinese Shui Xian Oolong Tea (16%), Indian Darjeeling Tea (5%), French Lavender Flowers (<5%), USA Earl Grey Bergamot Flavor (<5%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (74%), Chineze Shui Xian Oolong Thee (16%), Indiaase Darjeeling Thee (5%), Franse Lavendel Bloemen (<5%), VSA Earl Grey Bergamot Aroma (<5%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (74%), Thé Shui Xian Oolong Chinois (16%), Thé Indien Darjeeling (5%), Fleurs de Lavande François (<5%), Arômes Earl Grey Bergamot d’Etats-Unis (<5%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (74%), Chinesischer Shui Xian Oolong Tee (16%), Indische Darjeeling Tee (5%), Französichse Lavendelblüten (<5%), VSA Earl Grey Bergamot Aroma (<5%)
- (ES) Té Negro Ceilán de Sri Lanka (74%), Té Oolong Shui Xian Chino (16%), Té Darjeeling Indio (5%), Flores de Lavenda Francés (<5%), Petrolera de Bergamote d’Estados Unidos (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)KarenFebruary 26, 2018DelishI love this tea - they stopped carrying it at Fresh Market in Memphis so I went on line to purchase it -DianaJanuary 30, 2018Absolute Favorite TeaThis is by far, hands down, my favorite tea! Love it ❣Johanna Stammeier-TooleJanuary 10, 2018Love, love, love this teaI discovered this tea in a Kum n Go in Iowa and have been hooked ever since. The earl grey and lavender together are the perfect combination. I always bring a satchel along when going out too.RebeccaDecember 16, 2017An absolute favorite!!!I first tried this tea in 2007 when I lived in Missouri and instantly fell in love with it. Earl grey is already great but to add lavender to it? Icing on the cake and then some!!! When I moved back home to the Northern New England area in 2008 I could not find this tea let alone Revolution Teas anywhere. I finally found the website not too long ago and ordered a box. It's still just as heavenly as I remember it especially with a little local clover honey added. I can even use it as a headache reliever. Thank you Revolution for such a wonderful tea.DebbieNovember 30, 2017GreatThis is a very popular flavor. Our church members love it!SusanNovember 27, 2017AwesomeThe lavender comes through the tea-wonderfulRaphaelSeptember 19, 2017Reviewing Earl Grey Lavender Black tea is always easy.It's great tea! Don't miss your opportunity to make this purchase.This is one of the best Earl Grey I have ever had, and I have the good fortune to drink tea all over the world. Revolution has produced a fine mellow tea with just the right hint of lavender. Order some for your collection, you won't be disappointed! Definitely a four plus star this product.StephenAugust 29, 2017Wonderful flavor and aromaI love this tea. have tried EG's from all over and Revolution is by far my favorite. The lavender is just enough and the tea is smooth and flavorful.FranceeAugust 14, 2017Absolutly the best tea I have ever had!The aroma of the tea is so strong and enticing the minute the bag is opened. Lovely rich golden brown color. A very special blend that is unique! I love it!ChristineJune 27, 2017Earl Grey LavenderLove it hot or cold!