- (EN) USA Peppermint (49%), Egyptian Chamomile Flowers (43%), Egyptian Marigold Petals (8%)
- (NL) VSA Pepermunt Blaadjes (49%), Egyptische Kamille Bloemen (43%), Egyptische Goudsbloemblaadjes (8%)
- (F) Feuilles de Menthe d’Etats-Unis (49%), Fleurs de Camomille Égyptienne (43%), Fleurs de Souci Égyptienne (8%)
- (D) VSA Pfefferminzblätter (49%), Egiptische Kamillen Blüten (43%), Egiptische Ringelblume Blüten (8%)
- (ES) Hojas de Menta d’Estados Unidos (49%), Flores de Manzanilla Egipcio (43%), Flores de Caléndula Egipcio (8%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)TamaraFebruary 13, 2018Best Chamomile on the marketWe recently took a trip and I forgot to pack my chamomile tea. They had alternative brands at the places we stayed but they were not even close to this tea. This calming smooth and fragrant tea helps take the stress of the day away. Nothing better.JudyJanuary 22, 2018Best tasting ChamomileBest tasting herbal tea-Chamomile. I have tried and for many years stayed with a well-known brand of chamomile tea. And was happy with the flavor until I tried this brand of chamomile tea. How they make it better, I don't know. I always felt that all chamomile teas taste the same. NOT THIS ONE. The flavor of this tea has a deep full flavor and is simply wonderful. I bought the 60 count-I drink it all the time.Leslie EnzbrennerMarch 15, 2017Wonderful productIn was first introduced to Revolution Tea last week in Florida at a week long conference at the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. I am an avid tea lover, but I usually do not use tea bags - I like loose leaf tea. There were several types of the tea available but I only had the Peppermint and this Chamomile. I loved both, so much that the day after I arrived home, I knew I needed to order some of this tea. The tea bags are really unique (not paper) allowing the tea leaves to fully steep in the hot water. The taste is rich, flavorful, and very fresh. I'm looking forward to also trying the black tea.