- (EN) Chinese Sencha Tea (71%), Indian Ginger (20%), Peruvian Cocoa Nibs (5%), USA Orange & Chocolate Flavors (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Sencha Thee (71%), Indiaase Gember (20%), Peruviaanse Cacao Stukjes (5%), VSA Sinaasappel & Chocolade Aromas (<5%)
- (F) Thé Sencha Chinois (71%), Gingembre Indien (20%), des morceaux de Cocoa Nibs Péruvien (5%), Arômes d’Orange y Chocolate d’Etats Unis (<5%)
- (D) Chinesisher Sencha Tee (71%), Indisches Ingwer (20%), Peruanische Kakaostückchen (5%), VSA Orangen & Schokolade Aromas (<5%)
- (ES) Té Sencha Chino (71%), Jengibre Indio (20%), Piezas de Cacao Peruano (5%), Aromas de Naranja y Chocolate d’Estados Unidas (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)StacyJuly 23, 2019New favoriteOne of my new favorites. Wasn’t sure I’d like it at first but WOW!! really tastes good.NetanyaJune 22, 2018it's okaythe orange flavor was fine. the part that threw me off was the chocolate taste. still good quality though, I'll work my way through the pack.ShannonFebruary 4, 2018DECEIVINGLY DELICIOUS!Do not be thrown by the name, it's WORTH THE RISK, try it!...I can't even put into proper words the perfectly blended taste with every sip. When I first stumbled across this little one I couldn't help but think how do all those even work together but felt adventurous and reviews were solid so said hey why not. Boy was I taken! ..Heads up, the chocolate is more aroma than taste but it does provide an undertone of that spice you just cant pin point in an amazing dinner lol.CynthiaDecember 19, 2017SurpriseI bought this on a whim and it is not my favorite but close. It is great for my chocolate craving in a healthy way.JarnaDecember 18, 2017Mild orange chocolate flavorMild orange chocolate flavorGlendaNovember 13, 20175stars!!Just the perfect blend of orange and chocolate! Perfect for the winter!!victoriaJuly 25, 2017my favorite tea!Revolution's Orange Chocolate green tea is soothing to drink at any time of day.