- (EN) Chinese Bai Mu Dan Tea (94%), USA Pear Flavor (6%)
- (NL) Chineze Bai Mu Dan Thee (94%), VSA Peren Aroma (6%)
- (F) Thé Bai Mu Dan Chinois (94%), Arômes de Poireau d’Etats-Unis (6%)
- (D) Chinesische Bai Mu Dan Tee (94%), VSA Birnen Aroma (6%)
- (ES) Té Bai Mu Dan Chino (94%), Aroma de Pera d’Estados Unidos (6%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)AndrewJanuary 1, 2019Awesome Tea!This is some of the best tea I have ever had. I believe the special bags help with brewing, but regardless this a great tea. It is naturally sweet with the mild pear fragrance--I only have to use half the usual sweetener. Thanks, and we'll be trying some other Revolution teas soon.JanDecember 6, 2017The best of the no teine teasVery neutral yet excellent tasteMichelleNovember 20, 2017This has been my favortie for many years.The pear white tea is very light -- never heavy, even when I over steep it! The pear flavor is very subtle -- my family says they can't even taste it. The bags are very flavorful, I can easily get two cups per bag, sometimes three. I highly recommend pear white!PaulaSeptember 19, 2017Perfect!!!Love this tea!!!