- (EN) Chinese Bai Mu Dan Tea (82%), South African Rosehips (10%), USA Pomegranate Flavor (6%), Chinese Safflower Petals (<5%)
- (NL) Chineze Bai Mu Dan Thee (82%), Zuid Afrikaanse Rozenbottels (10%), VSA Granaatappel Aroma (6%), Chineze Saffloer Bloemblaadjes (<5%)
- (F) Thé Bai Mu Dan Chinois (82%), Églantiers Sud-Africain (10%), Arômes de Grenade dÉtats Unis (6%), Fleurs de Carthame Chinois (<5%)
- (D) Chinesische Bai Mu Dan Tee (82%), Süd Afrikanishe Hagebutten (10%), VSA Granatapfel Aroma (6%), Chinesische Färbendistel (<5%)
- (ES) Té Bai Mu Dan Chino (82%), Escaramujos de Sudáfrica (10%), Aroma de Granada d’Estados Unidos (6%), Flores de Cártamo Chino (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)ConnieJune 4, 2019GoodNot my top 5 only because the flavor isn’t as strong as others. It is more subtle. Very good flavor, I just like my flavors stronger.ConnieApril 11, 2019First time purchaseThis was my first time trying this tea and I really enjoyed it. Will be ordering more.CarrieApril 2, 2019PleasantMy first time drinking white tea...I will order againJoyceJanuary 24, 2019This is fantasticI love the flavors of the pomegranate mixed with the others tastes. I would have to say that this is my favorite tea.PamelaJanuary 21, 2019The Best!I love all of the revolution teas. Every flavor is delicious and makes me want to try more of them. I'm so grateful that they have come out with larger boxes. I would love to see the tagless tea in 50 counts. These are the best teas ever!SuzanneJanuary 8, 2019It’s delicious!I never tried this tea before ordering. It’s delicious! Sorry! I didn’t order more. Still sharing with my friends at Christmas.CassidyJune 20, 2018Light and airyIf you aren't normally a fan of white tea give this a try. It'll change your mind.Laurene M.February 8, 2018Relaxing and calmingThis is my special weekend sipping tea, when I can relax and take the time to sip and enjoy the wonderful flavor of pomegranate in a smooth white tea. Delicious!PriscillaJanuary 3, 2018My favorite tea!This is the flavor I automatically go to on these frigid days. Nothing like the aroma. Just get that snuggly blanket, a good book and enjoy.ChristineDecember 28, 2017A great afternoon tea!This is a favorite of my Dad's. With a light, crisp flavor there is nothing he likes more than an afternoon cup of this tea with a cookie!