- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (50%), Indian Assam Tea (36%), Indian Ginger Root (8%), USA Peach Flavor (6%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (50%), Indiaase Assam Thee (36%), Indiaase Gemberwortel (8%), VSA Perzik Aroma (6%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (50%), Thé Assam Indien (36%), Racine de Gingembre Indien (8%), Arômes de Pêche d’Etats-Unis (6%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (50%), Indische Assam Tee (36%), Indische Ingwer Würzel (8%), VSA Pfirsich Aroma (6%)
- (ES) Té Negro de Sri Lanka (50%), Té Assam Indio (36%), Raíz de Jengibre Indio (8%), Aromas de Melocotón d’Estados Unidos (6%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)RoseanneJune 12, 2019Favorite TeaFound this tea about 17 years ago when I was working at a store in a mall, was drinking too much coffee at work and always liked tea so I gave this flavor a try and was hooked. Its great hot and cold plus I usually drink my tea straight. Never had a bad cup yet. too bad my local stores no longer carry the brand - they lost huge sales from me. Glad I found their website.BarbaraJune 5, 2019Great productI’m hooked on this tea since the first time I had a cup! It’s been over 5 years!! Great tea!!NataliaMarch 28, 2019GreatMy favorite tea love itAnnMarch 14, 2019Best tea!Love the flavor of this tea. I enjoy flavored teas, have tried many—this is the best!RochelleDecember 18, 2018Best Tea ever!!!What can I say? I have been drinking this tea since it was debuted. It has remained my favorite!AllenDecember 6, 2018The best Tea Ever!!!Sweet Ginger Peach Black Tea is the perfection of tea in every way -- a beautiful balance of flavors. I love to drink it after my morning jog. It is a perfect drink for every season. A nice change from the coffee routine. By the way, Sweet Ginger Peach Black Tea is great with Grand Marnier.ReneJune 6, 2018Love it, sharing it with friends.I absolutely love it!VickyApril 6, 2018Awesome tea and serviceService is excellent and quick. It is very easy to order online. The Sweet Ginger Peach tea is my favorite.AlbertaJanuary 12, 2018Love this FlavorThis has a lovely peachy aroma and taste, and it's good hot or iced.sherylDecember 25, 2017My nightly ritualThis is my all time favorite. Drink it every night!