- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (50%), Indian Assam Tea (36%), Indian Ginger Root (8%), USA Peach Flavor (6%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (50%), Indiaase Assam Thee (36%), Indiaase Gemberwortel (8%), VSA Perzik Aroma (6%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (50%), Thé Assam Indien (36%), Racine de Gingembre Indien (8%), Arômes de Pêche d’Etats-Unis (6%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (50%), Indische Assam Tee (36%), Indische Ingwer Würzel (8%), VSA Pfirsich Aroma (6%)
- (ES) Té Negro de Sri Lanka (50%), Té Assam Indio (36%), Raíz de Jengibre Indio (8%), Aromas de Melocotón d’Estados Unidos (6%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)SammieDecember 26, 2018Love, love, love this tea!I love, love, love this tea. It is special and unique. I will order it again!KarenNovember 20, 2018Sweet & peachyThe flavor is smooth and you can smell & taste the peach with a hint of the ginger.CatherineOctober 18, 2018Great Tea & PackagingAlong with the great taste the packaging with this tea is perfect for travel or just taking to work. I love this tea!suzanneAugust 5, 20185 star rating for sureI bought the Sweet Ginger Peach at a local store and loved it. It makes the best ice tea ever!!! So, I had to order 4 boxes to pass out to my friends. My shopping experience was super!!!ShirleyJuly 30, 2018I really like this as an ice teaI like the ginger and peach combinationGloriaApril 17, 2018Wonderful product.This is my favorite tea, perfect the way it is-no sugar, honey, cream needed. No matter how long the tea bag sits, it is never bitter. A true beverage joy. P.S. There is no need for all the individual packaging, save money and resources as well as let me get to the goods faster with less work. I will always have this tea on my shelf. Hope to have it in 90 count tub with no wrappers-much easier!StephanieNovember 3, 2017Perfectly PeachA favorite flavor in our house and surprise for guests!JenniferSeptember 6, 2017My favorite flavor!I discovered this flavor while staying at a resort in N. Georgia. It's my favorite flavor of Revolution Tea.StephenAugust 29, 2017Great AnytimeI drink this tea mostly in the afternoons and it's great for lunch. I have even had it as iced tea and it's got a unique flavor that is unmatched!NancyAugust 2, 2017Sweet Ginger Peach Black TeaDelicious tea! Have ordered it several times now -- as wonderful iced as hot!!