- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (50%), Indian Assam Tea (36%), Indian Ginger Root (8%), USA Peach Flavor (6%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (50%), Indiaase Assam Thee (36%), Indiaase Gemberwortel (8%), VSA Perzik Aroma (6%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (50%), Thé Assam Indien (36%), Racine de Gingembre Indien (8%), Arômes de Pêche d’Etats-Unis (6%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (50%), Indische Assam Tee (36%), Indische Ingwer Würzel (8%), VSA Pfirsich Aroma (6%)
- (ES) Té Negro de Sri Lanka (50%), Té Assam Indio (36%), Raíz de Jengibre Indio (8%), Aromas de Melocotón d’Estados Unidos (6%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)KristineMarch 14, 2019Delicious tea. Will definitely reorder !!!Later in life I became sensitive to caffeine. I've tried other "caffeine free" teas but they still gave me the jitters; I am happy to report that does not happen with this Revolution tea. It is delicious and I hope that they consider making a Decaf Ginger, Peach, Apricot, that's my favorite...hint, hint. Order arrived quickly.SharonJanuary 8, 2019Best tasting tea!!This tea is amazingly smooth and pleasing to the palate. My whole family loves this tea and no sweetener is needed. I love it just the way it is. This is my forever tea. Sweet peach for me!!!PamDecember 6, 2018ExcellentSmooth taste - ginger and peach are each distinct flavors without being overpoweringColleenDecember 6, 2018Nice flavorJust a pleasant cup of black tea with a hint of both Ginger and peach.KarenNovember 28, 2018love itI love this Tea. I always Had it at PF Chang’s so I looked you Guys upFrank C.November 19, 2018Best decaf tea!Great flavor!! Our favorite decaf tea.DebraNovember 9, 2018Yummy!I love the regular version, excited to try the decaf.roxanneOctober 31, 2018will buy againlove the pouches great for travelEric ROctober 29, 2018perfect tea!We really love this tea and serving it to guests as well it’s the only tea everyone in our family agrees on as a favorite. We first fell in love with it at P.f. chang’s, and ordering from this company is quick, well-priced and reliable. highly recommend!MOHAMMEDOctober 26, 2018Great tea, more ginger than peachThis was my first time trying the Decaf version of this tea. It is great, strong ginger taste. The regular sweet ginger tea is richer in taste however, so I have them both!