- (EN) Chinese Bai Mu Dan Tea (87%), Turkish Orange Peel (8%) USA Tangerine Flavor (5%)
- (NL) Chineze Bai Mu Dan Thee (87%), Turkse Sinasappel Schil (8%), VSA Mandarijn Aroma (5%)
- (F) Thé Bai Mu Dan Chinois (87%), Peler d’Orange Turque (8%), Arômes de Mandarine d’Etats-Unis (5%)
- (D) Chinesische Bai Mu Dan Tee (87%), Türkischer Apfelsinenschale (8%), VSA Mandarine Aroma (5%)
- (ES) Bai Mu Dan Chino (87%), Cáscara de Naranja Turco (8%), Aroma de Mandarina d’Estados Unidos (5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)KimberlyJanuary 22, 2019awesome tea!Our favorite when we go to PF Chang's. So much so, that I initially had to order a case (only option available back then) because we loved it so much!SuzanneJanuary 1, 2019It’s delicious!We would order Tangerine White Tea (Revolution Tea) at P.F.Chang’s. They’re changing their teas. I was so glad that I was able to order some tea. It’s delicious without cream or sugar. I’m sharing with my friends as part of my Christmas gift to them.artNovember 15, 2018SmoothSmooth, enjoyable and feel relaxed when sipping.KathleenMay 11, 2018It's OK, but...I love citrus and usually drink my tea with a little fresh lemon so I was looking forward to the Tangerine White. While enjoyable, the tangerine flavor does not come through clearly in either aroma or taste so I'm still adding a slice of lemon to my pot to get my citrus-y "kick"Thomas J.April 27, 2018Nice mild teaCould pick up just a hint of the tangerine, A light, mild strength tea, using boiling water as you should. Would only recommend for hot tea.CrystalMarch 5, 2018Tangerine teaI tried it at of changs. It tastes even better in the comfort of your own home. Love it.AnnMarch 1, 2018Smooth and flavorfulThis is the same tea they serve at PF Changs. It has a nice flavor and it's very smooth. It's a white tea with no caffeine, and so it's good for you. You have to make a pot (25 oz.) - I keep it hot using a tea candle underneath.RonniDecember 23, 2017So deliciousI am just loving this tangerine tea from your company. The taste is amazing.