- (EN) Chinese Bai Mu Dan Tea (94%), USA Pear Flavor (6%)
- (NL) Chineze Bai Mu Dan Thee (94%), VSA Peren Aroma (6%)
- (F) Thé Bai Mu Dan Chinois (94%), Arômes de Poireau d’Etats-Unis (6%)
- (D) Chinesische Bai Mu Dan Tee (94%), VSA Birnen Aroma (6%)
- (ES) Té Bai Mu Dan Chino (94%), Aroma de Pera d’Estados Unidos (6%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)LaurenJune 22, 2018Very Flavorful!!I first had this tea on a cruise, and it is still as wonderful as it was then. Princess Cruises turned me on to it.JoannaFebruary 15, 2018Very light flavorYou can taste the pear for sure but it's not overly strong. Light flavor more bitter than sweet.AmandaJanuary 26, 2018Nice Mild TeaMy husband and I like to have this tea in the evening. It is a nice soothing tea that is very mild in flavor. Nice crisp pear taste.SujinDecember 11, 2017Very nice!!Very nice scent and tasteEdwardNovember 14, 2017Excellent TeaMy favorite. The perfect blend. Not to powerful, just a relaxing good blend.KristinaSeptember 8, 2017Taste greatCould drink this flavor daily.