As one of the world's most popular teas, English Breakfast is a classic. Much like the original blend preferred by Englishmen (and women) in the 18th century, Revolution Tea's premium mixture of Assam and Ceylon black tea leaves will satisfy you with its robust taste. Drink it black or with a dash of milk and sugar. Enjoy this proper English breakfast tea every day of the month when you purchase our 30-count box. Each bag is filled with our high-quality blend that meets the same exacting standards that Queen Anne used when she began her day with a cuppa. Don't wait! Order your own box of English breakfast black tea in 30 count here!
30 servings per container
Let’s get into it
We put together some key information on the Earl Grey Lavendar black tea. Learn what goes into our teas and the benefits they’ll have for you.
- (EN) Sri Lankan Ceylon Tea (60%), Indian Assam Tea (40%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (60%), Indiaase Assam Thee (40%)
- (F) Thé noir de Sri Lanka (60%), Thé noir Assam Indien (40%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (60%), Indische Assam Tee (40%)
- (ES) Té noir Ceilán de Sri Lanka (60%), Té Assam Indio (40%)
This is the best English Breakfast tea I've ever had! I don't even need sugar. That's a big deal for me.
It's a wonderful tea. Sooo smooth!! Absolutely the best tea I've ever had
Just love this tea.
Awesome and greatness
It is so smooth! Has not bite or bitter taste. Best I had in a long long time.