White Tea is a lightly oxidized tea grown and harvested almost exclusively in China primarily in the Jinzhai provinces. White tea comes from the delicate buds and younger leaves of the Chinese Camellia sinensis plant. This Jinzhai tea contains more nutrients than its black or green cousins, making it the subtle tasting yet ultimate health tea pursued as a singular favorite.
Suggested Servings Per Jar: 114
Free Snap Close Pincer Spoon Included!
- (EN) Organic Chinese Jinzhai White Tea (100%)
- (D) China Bio Jinzhai Tee, weiß (100%)
- (F) Thé Blanc Jinzhai Chinois Biologique (100%)
- (NL) Chinese Biologische Jinzhai Witte Thee (100%)
- (ES) Té blanco chino orgánico de Jinzhai (100%)