- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (50%), Indian Assam Tea (36%), Indian Ginger Root (8%), USA Peach Flavor (6%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (50%), Indiaase Assam Thee (36%), Indiaase Gemberwortel (8%), VSA Perzik Aroma (6%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (50%), Thé Assam Indien (36%), Racine de Gingembre Indien (8%), Arômes de Pêche d’Etats-Unis (6%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (50%), Indische Assam Tee (36%), Indische Ingwer Würzel (8%), VSA Pfirsich Aroma (6%)
- (ES) Té Negro de Sri Lanka (50%), Té Assam Indio (36%), Raíz de Jengibre Indio (8%), Aromas de Melocotón d’Estados Unidos (6%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)ValerieAugust 27, 2019My favorite teaI love the flavor of this tea sweet and delicious.Albert J.August 14, 2019Favorite blendOur favorite tea for more than 10 years. First introduced at PF Chang’s Restaurant, but couldn’t get the brand name. Years later I learned from an employee and have built up a supply to keep my wife and I satisfied.NatalieJuly 13, 2019Delicious!This combination of flavors is wonderful! I really enjoy it both hot and over ice.KarenMay 24, 2019A++LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS TEA!! Super flavorful!!ELLENFebruary 10, 2019makes me happyThis tea is the best! I first had it when I went into a gas station to get coffee for someone else. I looked at the teas and though hmm this sounds good but it probably will be so so. Got into the car and took a drink. Wow I was happy I decided to try this delicious tea!! it is the reason I love revolution teas! Nothing compairs with the flavor of this tea! thanks for creating it!CaseyOctober 25, 2018:)I first had this tea at PF Changs, and am so happy that I can now drink this at home whenever I want. This tea is fruity and flavorful, and never gets bitter even when I forget to remove my tea bag.KaeriJuly 30, 2018Favorite Daily TeaI’ve had most of these before and tried the citrus tea for the first time in this shipment. It did not disappoint. The flavor is full and refreshing. I’ve been hooked on Revolution Tea since my mom brought me samples from one of her conferences no don’t buy any other brand.Cynthia MMay 28, 2018ice tea deliciousHave made sun tea with this and it is exquisite!lorna fMay 24, 2018FlavorfulLove the flavor. It’s a good morning starterCarolynMay 21, 2018Ginger peach teaOne of my favourite combo's. And the mix is just right. Ginger can be strong. Very bright and makes a great ice tea for summer. And in South Texas, summer is very long!