- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (50%), Indian Assam Tea (36%), Indian Ginger Root (8%), USA Peach Flavor (6%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (50%), Indiaase Assam Thee (36%), Indiaase Gemberwortel (8%), VSA Perzik Aroma (6%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (50%), Thé Assam Indien (36%), Racine de Gingembre Indien (8%), Arômes de Pêche d’Etats-Unis (6%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (50%), Indische Assam Tee (36%), Indische Ingwer Würzel (8%), VSA Pfirsich Aroma (6%)
- (ES) Té Negro de Sri Lanka (50%), Té Assam Indio (36%), Raíz de Jengibre Indio (8%), Aromas de Melocotón d’Estados Unidos (6%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)BettyNovember 27, 2017DeliciousVery smooth, flavorful tea. Just the right amount of peach. This is my favorite peach tea.DonnaJuly 14, 2017I love the flavor.Sweet Ginger Peach is one of my very favorite teas. The aroma is wonderful too.LeeJuly 13, 2017Fragrant, Delicious, and RelaxingThis is one of my favorite teas, especially for a break during a busy day. The peach and ginger flavors blend nicely with just the merest hint of ginger heat. Once I discovered this Revolution tea, I have always kept a supply on hand!JudithJuly 13, 2017GreatFirst time I tried but I will definitely continue to buy. Great for afternoon relaxing.TeresaJuly 10, 2017Daughter's Favorite!My daughter and I both enjoy this tea. The peach flavor makes this a perfect afternoon tea. Highly recommend.LaChishJune 30, 2017Wonderful Aroma and TasteThe sweet ginger peach tea tastes delicious and has a delightful aroma. It's a favorite tea in my household.RobertJune 21, 2017ITS a 10Great taste and helps relieve my allergiesNatalieApril 6, 2017Tea that slays...!OMG! I love this tea! I used to buy the white tangerine tea from here, and it was one of my favorite teas. Then, they stopped selling it, so I moved on to the Earl Grey Lavender Black Tea. It tastes amazing, let me tell you that first. Finally, about 4 years go or so, I tasted the Sweet Ginger Peach tea, and I loved it. This tea is the perfect combination of ginger and peach. If anyone was nervous about "sweet" in the title, it isn't overly sweet, it's perfect! I would recommend this as an 11/10!!! I honestly have this almost like 3 times a day. Favorite tea right here! I love this company.