- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (50%), Indian Assam Tea (36%), Indian Ginger Root (8%), USA Peach Flavor (6%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (50%), Indiaase Assam Thee (36%), Indiaase Gemberwortel (8%), VSA Perzik Aroma (6%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (50%), Thé Assam Indien (36%), Racine de Gingembre Indien (8%), Arômes de Pêche d’Etats-Unis (6%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (50%), Indische Assam Tee (36%), Indische Ingwer Würzel (8%), VSA Pfirsich Aroma (6%)
- (ES) Té Negro de Sri Lanka (50%), Té Assam Indio (36%), Raíz de Jengibre Indio (8%), Aromas de Melocotón d’Estados Unidos (6%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)KathyMay 7, 2018Delicious!I first had to his tea at PF Changs. I fell in love with it and inquired about it. The minute I got home I ordered 2 boxes. This tea is relaxing and the absolute best I have ever tasted! The packaging of the tea allows you to get the best brew possible. Don’t buy just one box, you do not want to run out!JamesMay 3, 2018Good experience.It's really good !!! Thanks for making it available to us. We will be back for more later.Thomas J.April 27, 2018All time favorite decaf tea!Lovely smell of dried peaches, reminds me of the dried peach pies my grand-mother made. I normally drink decaf, and this decaf tea is delicious, medium strength, great hot or iced. Only regret is I can’t buy it in regular tea bag size in decaf.CharlesJanuary 31, 2018PerfectThe most perfect tea I have tasted.MichelleJanuary 23, 2018A must have!Being a tea lover that winds down from the day with a hot, herbal decaf tea - this is by far my favorite tea. I had it at a local restaurant and tracked it down so I could enjoy it at home. The delivery was fast and customer service exceptional. I highly recommend!!JaneDecember 29, 2017My favorite tea!Learned about this tea last year and cannot be without it! So fragrant and soothing. My favorite!LindaDecember 28, 2017Best Peach Tea on the MarketI started drinking this tea at PF Chang. I think it is the best peach tea they make. I love that I can make 1 4 cup at a time from 1 bag. I drink it all year around. It is really good as ice tea in the summer. Your should try it.VeronicaDecember 21, 2017Great Tea!!!This tea is so delicious. The beautiful flowery peach flavor is enhanced if sweetened with honey. I love the fact that it’s offered in decaf for the times that I don’t need that extra boost.