SEE Mint Tea Latte
Winter is here, and there is no better way to warm up than with a refreshing mint treat. Our SEE Tea Latte Recipe is perfect for cozying up with a new book, or even better, sharing with friends and family. This wintertime treat is simple to make and is warm, naturally sweetened, creamy, and delicious. This recipe requires Almond Milk (preferably unsweetened), Maple Syrup, and a bag of Revolution Tea’s SEE Oregon Spearmint & Peppermint Herbal Tea. This delicious twist on your everyday mint tea helps make this recipe one of a kind!
This recipe is the perfect way to warm up on a cold winter day.
1½ cups of Almond Milk – We recommend unsweetened
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 bag of See Oregon Spearmint and Peppermint Tea
- Heat your almond milk on the stove for roughly 5 minutes until your almond milk comes to a boil. You can also heat your milk in a microwave safe container for 2-3 minutes.
- Let your tea bag steep in your heated almond milk while covered for 5-7 minutes.
- Next, add your maple syrup and stir gently.
- If you have a milk frother handy, use this for 15- 20 seconds and bled your drink to the desired consistency. If you do not have a hand frother, transfer the liquid to a blender. Blend for 15 seconds, so the liquid becomes frothy. The more you blend, the frothier your drink will become.
- Transfer to your favorite mug and enjoy!
Revolution Tea’s SEE Oregon Spearmint and Peppermint Tea is a delightful twist on a traditional style English mint tea. This tea is perfect when you are looking for the refreshing taste of mint without any caffeine. Our unique tea bags provide an authentic taste to every pot. Experience the difference with Revolution Tea!