- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (74%), Chinese Shui Xian Oolong Tea (16%), Indian Darjeeling Tea (5%), French Lavender Flowers (<5%), USA Earl Grey Bergamot Flavor (<5%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (74%), Chineze Shui Xian Oolong Thee (16%), Indiaase Darjeeling Thee (5%), Franse Lavendel Bloemen (<5%), VSA Earl Grey Bergamot Aroma (<5%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (74%), Thé Shui Xian Oolong Chinois (16%), Thé Indien Darjeeling (5%), Fleurs de Lavande François (<5%), Arômes Earl Grey Bergamot d’Etats-Unis (<5%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (74%), Chinesischer Shui Xian Oolong Tee (16%), Indische Darjeeling Tee (5%), Französichse Lavendelblüten (<5%), VSA Earl Grey Bergamot Aroma (<5%)
- (ES) Té Negro Ceilán de Sri Lanka (74%), Té Oolong Shui Xian Chino (16%), Té Darjeeling Indio (5%), Flores de Lavenda Francés (<5%), Petrolera de Bergamote d’Estados Unidos (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)MichelleJuly 6, 2018Great!High quality tea and love the bagTabithaJune 26, 2018Very goodStrong but sweet lavender taste, highly enjoyable.JodiJune 14, 2018Nice balanceTried this brand and type of tea when traveling through Az last year. Saved the wrapper so I’d know where to buy it!SunnyJune 13, 2018WOWI Love the flavor and the aroma of this tea. It is truly and uplifting experience. Best Tea I have ever tried, and I have tried many, many brands.JanetApril 22, 2018Lovely flavorFirst enjoyed this tea (hot) in my favorite little tea room in central Texas. Just had to buy some for me and a good friend who is a big tea drinker.PenelopeApril 19, 2018GreatLove this tea very relaxing it’s one of my favorites.DeannaApril 12, 2018A wonderful mixture of Bergamot and lavenderThis is wonderful tea! It is a perfect balance between the flavors of lavender and Bergamot. The mesh bag shows the quality of the tea. Having a foil pouch that is resealable keeps the tea fresh in the package. I enjoy it in the early evenings with a drop of honey and a little cream.JanApril 10, 2018FantasticI never thought I would like lavendar tea, but it has become my favorite. Revolution tea is the best brand.Tamara SApril 9, 2018Love the FlavorI bought this for my son because he absolutely loves the taste and aroma. It's his second favorite next to English Breakfast tea. I'm the green tea fan. We are impressed with the pyramid bags and have Revolution as our main source of tea. The only reason we have other teas is because Revolution doesn't carry the type at this time. But if they ever do, we will definitely switch!MoniqueApril 9, 2018Love this blendI absolutely love the blend of Earl Grey and Lavender. Earl Grey is my favorite flavor and I drink it almost daily so to have it combined with Lavender is a treat. The aroma is heavenly and the strength of the tea is perfect! I am a true fan of this product and look forward to drinking it again tomorrow.