- (EN) Sri Lankan Black Tea (74%), Chinese Shui Xian Oolong Tea (16%), Indian Darjeeling Tea (5%), French Lavender Flowers (<5%), USA Earl Grey Bergamot Flavor (<5%)
- (NL) Zwarte Ceylon Thee (74%), Chineze Shui Xian Oolong Thee (16%), Indiaase Darjeeling Thee (5%), Franse Lavendel Bloemen (<5%), VSA Earl Grey Bergamot Aroma (<5%)
- (F) Thé noir de Ceylan (74%), Thé Shui Xian Oolong Chinois (16%), Thé Indien Darjeeling (5%), Fleurs de Lavande François (<5%), Arômes Earl Grey Bergamot d’Etats-Unis (<5%)
- (D) Schwarztee aus Sri Lanka (74%), Chinesischer Shui Xian Oolong Tee (16%), Indische Darjeeling Tee (5%), Französichse Lavendelblüten (<5%), VSA Earl Grey Bergamot Aroma (<5%)
- (ES) Té Negro Ceilán de Sri Lanka (74%), Té Oolong Shui Xian Chino (16%), Té Darjeeling Indio (5%), Flores de Lavenda Francés (<5%), Petrolera de Bergamote d’Estados Unidos (<5%)
1 Item(s)1 Review(s)joanJanuary 3, 2018great teapotLove this tea gave one as a gift and they loved it.MasteryDecember 28, 2017My favorite!The Earl Grey Lavender tea is by far my favorite Revolution Tea. I hope that more people can discover its amazing and unique flavor. As far as I know, Revolution is the only place to get Earl Grey Lavender Tea.MelodieDecember 19, 20175 stars +Everything I thought it would be and then some, fast shipping, will be returning..5+stars! Outstanding!PaulaDecember 15, 2017Lovely Earl Grey with slight hint o lavender.The Earl Grey Lavender Black Tea is a very enjoyable black tea with the slightest bit of lavender to enhance the flavor.JenniferDecember 12, 2017Fragrant and lovelyA wonderful dark gray... fragrent and delicious!Lynda TNovember 24, 2017Delightful new tasteFor me this was a different taste for my Earl Grey and one I look forward to drinking again. The lavender adds a calming note to a refreshing tea. Hum, think I will get a cup right now!CinnamonNovember 21, 2017Favorite flavorThis is one of my all time favorite teas. There’s something about the flavor of the earl grey and lavender that makes for a smooth yet floral drink. I enjoy it hot or iced. I’m happy that I can easily get it delivered to my door.Bona FortunaSeptember 7, 2017Just LovelyThis tea is the best part of my hectic work day. As I gently sip and savior this aromatic blend, nothing can get me down. I sweeten it slightly with raw local honey for an added boost of antioxidants.DebraAugust 29, 2017Love it.My favorite blend.CatherineAugust 2, 2017My New Favorite Earl GreyI have been drinking Earl Grey for many years. My favorite flavor of black tea. This is the first time I tried Revolution's Earl Grey. The added lavender gives this tea another layer of flavor that is heavenly. I found a new favorite.